An Afternoon in Versailles

A week ago, I visited France for the first time. For the longest time I've wanted to go there and as I'm in closer proximity it was a no brainer. I didn't really make any serious plans for the trip other than the must-dos for tourists, i.e Eiffel Tower, Champs Elysees etc, but one thing I was sure of was that I wanted to go to Versailles. So a day after I got to Paris, I bought my ticket online and the next morning my friend and I set off in an Uber cab (Uber is such a blessing).

Thirty something minutes after, we arrived at Chateau de Versailles. It is so massive that a 2-day visit is recommended if you want to see the entire estate. However, we had only a few hours to spare so we didn't get to see most parts of the palace, the palaces of Trianon and Marie-Antoinette's Estate. Maybe next time I'll go back and explore it proper. 

From what I did see, all I can say is that it is a really beautiful place and the architecture is out of this world. 

I kept thinking of how lucky the Kardashians and their guests were to have partied there. So lucky!

Thanks to my friend, Anu who helped take my pictures *mwahh*

Top - H&M
Jumpsuit - Asos
Sandals - New Look

Have a great day everyone.

Love,
Segi

8 comments:

  1. so beautiful, i love your pants
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeee! The pictures are so pretty...must visit when I eventually go to Paris.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paris is so beautiful! Love the white trousers

    Lola xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful. Putting this on my list of places to visit next time I am in France.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning, I love everything!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, how gorgeous. Lol, you read my mind about the Kardashians - SO LUCKY!

    I have this feeling I was European in another time

    Berry Dakara Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Paris is an absolute dream.
    Must visit again sometime soon
    Versailles looks stunning

    BLEURGH - http://www.bleurghnow.com

    ReplyDelete