Sunday Best - Pinstripes & Oxblood

Hey everyone, how are you all doing? I can't believe that 2014 is literally over, time really flies. This year has been a good year for me, my family and friends and I thank God for his mercies and faithfulness. I'm looking forward to an even better 2015, Amen.

I'm on a blogging roll, can you tell? lol. I hope the lazy bug doesn't bite me soon.

I wore this on the last Sunday of the year. Truthfully, this outfit favours Work Chic, but we all know there's a thin line between what can wear to church and work.


Blouse - Mango. Get it here
Trousers - Thrift Store
Shoes - Zara
Bag - Pierre Cardin

Have a great day guys.

Love,
Segi

5 comments:

  1. You look so good, I love your shoes. Looking forward to your blog becoming even bigger in the new year. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Demilade, your comment is really sweet. We wish you success in 2015 as well. Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very gorg as usual
    http://hawttalkwithtosan.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree... thin line between church n work outfits!

    I love the look #LikeABoss!

    http://teawinepenner.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete