Denim Jumpsuit

Jumpsuit - Zara , Shoes - Bottegga Venetta

Hey guysss, its been a minute. Hope everyone's having a great easter holiday, I am definitely making the most of it :o) ... So about the outfit, I'd been wanting a denim jumpsuit for the longest time and couldn't find the perfect one, I found loads of dungarees which are also cool but not really what I was looking for... So this random night I was catching up with the "new in this week" online at my favorite high street store Zara when I stumbled on this jumpsuit (Zara always reads my mind), it took me all of two minutes to order it. I love it!!! I wore it on a night out and it is extremely comfy...and nice to dance in, hahaha, the denim is also very light incase you are worried about heat. What do you guys think? would you rock it?

You can get this denim jumpsuit HERE

Photo Credit - Jide Odukoya who's got me looking like a sexy mechanic, LOL

xoxo
Shally

1 comment:

  1. i would amazing in this and i would rock this anytime anyday and u nice pics between
    yettybakbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete